A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
As Sir Questionnaire is sleeping in his old trusted chair, in front of his fireplace, a weird buzzing and trembling is slowly increasing. Slowly he opens his eyes, and notices a light appearing in his room.
The light is getting brighter, the trembling is getting louder, and suddenly a portal appears right there, in his room!
Are you brave enough to help Sir Questionnaire investigate the portal? Step through the door into a different world? Full of monsters, danger, adventure, and loot!?
Sir Questionnaire is a turn-based hack'n'slash game, where you enter a dungeon and each room gives you two options: leave the room, or interact with what ever is in the room. This can be monsters, but also debris, treasure chests, pools of water, or just another door!
Take pictures of your various encounters and complete your codex with information on the various entities that roam the dungeon.
Take on Quests as you enter every game, ranging from easy to hard, with each quest type giving you a reward for your next game. The harder the quest, the bigger the reward, so choose wisely!
For now the game is not available on Steam, just on Itch. Why? Because I'm not sure this game is suited for Steam. HOWEVER if you buy the game here on Itch, and the game eventually does hit Steam, you'll get a steam-key for free with your Itch version!
If you want a Steam version, let me know! If enough people are requesting it, I'll put it up on Steam alongside Itch.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
- v1.5.0 – new room types and balancing2 days ago
- v1.4.0 - Shaking Trees, pills and floating trader monks7 days ago
- v1.3.1 - More monsters, hats, balancing and fixes14 days ago
- v1.2.0 - Monsters, hordes and improvements16 days ago
- v1.1.1 - fixes and gamepad!21 days ago
- v1.1.0 - Objectives and Statistics23 days ago
- v1.0.0 - Release canidate!35 days ago
- v0.7.0 – Lobster, projectile weapons, and an old geezer43 days ago