Ashworld v0.3.0 - Sandworm fishing, and more!
Not a huge update when it comes to new stuff, but there are some important mission-based fixes in this build. The fuel-tank mission had some problems, those should all be fixed now and I added some improvements to it. With the mission after now also being fully playable.
I'm working on adding the final missions to the game, there is already a mysterious new device in the Ragelands, which will play a key role !
Also a bunch of fixes, and a couple of interesting new toys you can get at the Tinkerer's shop!
- fix: "Make it go boom" mission wouldn't complete (just the sub-mission fuel tanks 1/x)
- fix: fuel-tank sub-mission were counted double
- fix: fuel-tank main mission could trigger as a sub-mission instead
- fix: signal-booster mission now fully working
- fix: added Playstation button-naming (yay!)
- fix: sand-worm destruction more visual in battle (piece by piece)
- fix: special items being carried now rotate correctly
- fix: tinkerer shop now shows green-checkmarks on the required items you do have
- fix: stopped skellies from spawning at start-up setting
- fix: car vanishes less often when jumping out of heavily damaged car (at least not without a big boom!)
- balance: shotgun slightly increased strength
- balance: falling on spikes in buildings now less frustrating (hopefully)
- balance: fire-barrels can take more damage before exploding (less change of accidental hitting them with fists)
- balance: big mutant-rager harder to kill
- balance: big mutant-rager drops more loot
- balance: doubled amount of big mutant-crabs in Ragelands
- add: infection to buildings (blockades) require some explosions/ammo to get rid of
- add: place holder after the "signal-booster" mission.. (for now the last mission added)
- add: TINKERER: worm-dynamite (attracts sand-worms, and kills them)
- add: TINKERER: zzap-beacons. Place in the ground and protects you from incoming enemies
- add: new mysterious portals (newgame)
- add: signal-jammers now shown on map after destroying first
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.