version 1.4.0 - Balancing and fixes
It's been a while since the last update, mainly because I was working on the mobile release.. and the iOS version is now live! So you can take this open-world on the go if you like (grab it here: https://itunes.apple.com/app/ashworld/id1304265355)
So what's new:
- fix: gamepad up/down was backwards in driving (altho right-trigger also worked)
- balance: added some highlights to ledges and floors, make it stand out more
- balance: picking up weapon now always gives you some ammo with it
- balance: small slowdown on the day/night cycle
- balance: changed spawn rates on ragers, easier at start of a new game
- balance: lowered amount of enemy cars spawning at once
- balance: slightly lower energy for ragers and skellies
- fix: made weapons without ammo not "equipable"
- fix: weapons now shooting when 0 ammo, but still extra clips in inventory
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.