A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
About the game
Ashworld is an open world action adventure set in a post apocalyptic world a few hundred years from now. Can you survive in the rough world, with it's limited resources and supplies, hostile enemies, night-creatures and mutated animals?
Scavenge the world for food, weapons, useable items, and various scraps to use in trading or crafting.
- Ashworld forum - drop your feedback, questions, and idea's here!
- Ashworld website - more info on the game, download links, press-kit, etc
I'm still working on the game, tweaking gameplay, fixing bugs, and implementing new features. Ashworld is fully playable, but can still get better with your help and feedback.
You can read all about the development over at the Orangepixel techblog, where I frequently post news and small updates of what I'm working on.
|Published||129 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||Action-Adventure, Open World, Pixel Art, Post-apocalyptic, Survival|
|Average session||Days or more|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $13.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Ashworld v0.7.4 - the rare-crash-fixes update!25 days ago
- Ashworld v0.7.3 - building crash bug fixes54 days ago
- Ashworld 0.7.1 - Slightly easier start of the game58 days ago
- Ashworld v0.7.0 - Now with Steam keys59 days ago
- Ashworld v0.6.0 - most stable and awesome version so far!71 days ago
- Ashworld v0.5.0 – Rare items get purpose78 days ago
- Ashworld v0.4.0 - Mysterious portals and towers99 days ago
- Ashworld v0.3.0 - Sandworm fishing, and more!113 days ago