A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
About the game
Ashworld is an open world action adventure set in a post apocalyptic world a few hundred years from now. Can you survive in the rough world, with it's limited resources and supplies, hostile enemies, night-creatures and mutated animals?
Scavenge the world for food, weapons, useable items, and various scraps to use in trading or crafting.
- Ashworld forum - drop your feedback, questions, and idea's here!
- Ashworld website - more info on the game, download links, press-kit, etc
I'm still working on the game, tweaking gameplay, fixing bugs, and implementing new features. Ashworld is fully playable, but can still get better with your help and feedback.
You can read all about the development over at the Orangepixel techblog, where I frequently post news and small updates of what I'm working on.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||Action-Adventure, Open World, Pixel Art, Post-apocalyptic|
|Average session||Days or more|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $13.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Ashworld v1.5.4 - Terra towers and missing dogsJan 23, 2018
- Ashworld v1.5.3 - small doggy thingsJan 20, 2018
- Ashworld v1.5.1 - rare item questsDec 28, 2017
- Ashworld v1.5.0Dec 14, 2017
- version 1.4.0 - Balancing and fixesDec 10, 2017
- Ashworld v0.7.4 - the rare-crash-fixes update!Oct 23, 2017
- Ashworld v0.7.3 - building crash bug fixesSep 24, 2017
- Ashworld 0.7.1 - Slightly easier start of the gameSep 20, 2017