A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
About the game
Ashworld is an open world action adventure set in a post apocalyptic world a few hundred years from now. Can you survive in the rough world, with it's limited resources and supplies, hostile enemies, night-creatures and mutated animals?
Scavenge the world for food, weapons, useable items, and various scraps to use in trading or crafting.
- Ashworld forum - drop your feedback, questions, and idea's here!
- Ashworld website - more info on the game, download links, press-kit, etc
In Development / Early Access
I'm still working on the game, tweaking gameplay, fixing bugs, and implementing new features. Ashworld is 95% playable, but can still get better with your help and feedback.
If you don't mind playing a game that is still changing and evolving, and you think you can have some great feedback for me to make the game even better, then this Early-Access version is for you!
As a bonus, the price is cheaper than when the game goes into full-release, so win-win!
You can read all about the development over at the Orangepixel techblog, where I frequently post news and small updates of what I'm working on.
- Unfinished, but 95% playable, game.
- Developer is very open to player feedback (whole reason for Early-access)
- Cheaper price than final release, which will be sold at $13.99.
- Steam-key when the game hits full-release (or a little sooner to test achievements+leaderboards)
- Don't buy this yet if you can't handle an evolving and changing game.
|Published||14 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||Action-Adventure, Open World, Pixel Art, Post-apocalyptic, Survival|
|Average session||Days or more|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $11.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: