A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
About the game
Ashworld is an open world action adventure set in a post apocalyptic world a few hundred years from now. Can you survive in the rough world, with it's limited resources and supplies, hostile enemies, night-creatures and mutated animals?
Scavenge the world for food, weapons, useable items, and various scraps to use in trading or crafting.
- Run and drive around the ragelands, visiting buildings, talking to people, beating up ragers and skellies.
- Use a host of weapons: boomerangs, chainsaws, rocket launcher, shotgun, machinegun, plasma rifle, flame thrower.
- Search through buildings, underground cavern’s, and unexplored area’s of the Ashworld for usable items.
- Drive a host of different cars, all with their quirks and challenges.
- A host of story missions and sub-missions to guide you around the world.
Join the community
|Updated||11 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||Action-Adventure, Open World, Pixel Art, Post-apocalyptic|
|Average session||Days or more|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $13.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
- Ashworld v1.5.4 - Terra towers and missing dogsJan 23, 2018
- Ashworld v1.5.3 - small doggy thingsJan 20, 2018
- Ashworld v1.5.1 - rare item questsDec 28, 2017
- Ashworld v1.5.0Dec 14, 2017
- version 1.4.0 - Balancing and fixesDec 10, 2017
- Ashworld v0.7.4 - the rare-crash-fixes update!Oct 23, 2017
- Ashworld v0.7.3 - building crash bug fixesSep 24, 2017
- Ashworld 0.7.1 - Slightly easier start of the gameSep 20, 2017