A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
About the game
Hi I’m Pascal from Orangepixel, the guy responsible for this game (that means I’m also the one to blame!)
What can you expect from the game: I like to mix up genres in my games, and for this one I wanted to build on the action-platformers that the original games were, but introduce a host of features that turn the game into a more stealthy and tactical oriented game with some rogue-lite features on top.
The idea is that you are free to tackle this game in the way you like: Sneak around and take your time to take down the enemies? you can do that! Prefer to rush through the game guns blazing? You’re THAT good? Well go for it!
My tip? Try a little bit of both, and be more tactical about your approach. Often it’s smarter to not engage with a large group of enemies, and rather take them out one by one or with a well placed sticky bomb, or land mine. In other situations going full on Rambo-mode is probably the best chance of survival and get to the chopper!
The game uses procedurally generated environments, making every game a different experience, and failing your mission is just an excuse to try again as your starting team will always be different, and the world will come with new challenges and different building layouts to sneak your way through.
- Objectives – complete missions to progress in the game
- Stealth – Avoid security cameras, hide from enemies and distract them with rocks, tennis-balls or other throwable objects.
- Loot – A variation of items is there to help you on your missions, shields, helmets, different shoe types, EMP’s, weapons, and more. Learn how to use each item in the most optimal way to help you survive missions
- Procedural generation – Every game will be generated differently, increasing the replay value.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
- v0.8.0 – Manual aiming and BETA feedbackMay 21, 2019
- GS:Rogue Tactics v0.5.0 – FINALLY HERE.. look at that changes listApr 26, 2019
- Gunslugs: Rogue Tactics v0.4.0 – 105 hours of work on new content and fixes!Apr 02, 2019
- Gunslugs: Rogue Tactics v0.3.0 – Snakessss,Skillsssss and a Public BETA!Mar 19, 2019
- GS:Rogue Tactics v0.0.15 - Inventory and Take-downsFeb 05, 2019
- Gunslugs: Rogue Tactics v0.0.14 – Hostages and HackersJan 21, 2019
- Gunslugs: Rogue Tactics update 0.0.13 – STEALTH is the wordJan 14, 2019
- Rogue Tactics v0.0.10 - Destroyable scenery!Nov 13, 2018