Space Grunts 2 update v1.11.0: New life and Teleporters
Captain, we discovered new life forms! I figured it was about time to add some fresh meat to the game, so you'll be able to encounter three new creatures, one of which is very fast: it can take 2 turns so might be harder to escape from!
The tornado's were still causing some issues here and there, so I added more code to (hopefully) avoid all issues where a tornado somehow seems to fling you into the big unknown: Space. Let me know if you still run into those issues (and preferably with a screenshot and through discord.gg/orangepixel .. thanks!)
Transporters now have gotten even more functionality, as mentioned last week, so now stepping onto a transportation spot pops-up a little choice. Either set it as a new safe-spot, use it to teleport to the last set safe-spot, or just ignore it (if you stepped on it by accident).
The last safe-spot teleport is also shown on the radar in Blue.. and I think it's about time to add some sort of legend to the map-screen in an update soon!
For now, enjoy the life-forms and teleportation functionality captain!
Full changes list:
- added: Transporters now give the option to use them (beam out) set as safe spot, or leave them
- added: latest transport spot is highlighted on the radar
- added: new creature: Nilo
- added: new creature: Brocko
- added: killed aliens will sometimes lave a smelly corpse attracting other creatures
- added: some creature can now have faster movement (2 tiles instead of 1)
- added: "speed" info to alien-codex
- fixed: tornado's flinging you around the map will check wider surroundings
- fixed: multi-turn locks up player if alien dies with turns left
- fixed: tornado-fling will also show your surroundings (calculate FOV)
Get Space Grunts 2
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.